Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platform Nine and 3/4 -Open-

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Platform Nine and 3/4 -Open- Empty Platform Nine and 3/4 -Open-

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:37 am

Ines sat on her trunk in Platform Nine and 3/4's. She was waiting to board the Hogwarts express so she had arrived a little earlier, seeing as last year she had arrived to late to get a compartment so she had to roam the halls, avoiding the trolley lady. She contented herself looking around for any faces she knew, but in the end decided to just start reading more of the book she was currently on, Good Omens.

<<tag anyone nearby>>
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Female Posts : 56

Character sheet
House: Slytherin and Ravenclaw
Year: 4th and 6th

Back to top Go down

Platform Nine and 3/4 -Open- Empty Re: Platform Nine and 3/4 -Open-

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Monde stormed down the stairs, the train was going to arrive soon, he looked back for Shi, who he had abandonned. Monde looked around, and found another student waiting for the train. A Gryffinder student. Monde nodded shortly, before looking bussy away
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60

Character sheet
House: N/A, Slytherin
Year: 15, 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Shiyumi dragged herself through the barrier after a while of walking, hauling trunk and a now disgruntled cat. She muttered a few mild swear words in japanese and let herself have a few minutes of rest on her trunk. Her cat was still sitting on the trunk, and gave her a swipe with it's paw before beginning to wash itself. "You're the one who wanted to ride on the trunk, not in the carrier," Shiyumi muttered to Ten. Then she looked around for that guy, Monde Sorpent or her friends Jiva or Jacob. She didn't see them, but she spotted Monde by a girl Shiyumi vaguely knew, Ines something-or-other. She gave him a small wave, not wanting to stand due to the dull ache in her legs.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Monde walked over to Shi. "Hi" He said "looks like we made it" a short break followed "So... where were we? uhm... How long have you been on Hogwarts?" asked Monde and sat down on his trunk.
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Adrian came threw the wall as normal as posible when he came out he stumbled a bit and the reganed his balence and then walked over with his stuff in his suit case in both hands "am i to late mam"he said in a confident voice smileing
Adrian
Adrian

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Shiyumi grinned. "I'm 15, but I've onry been at Hogwarts for 4 years... registration date and arr that." She picked up Ten, who was staring at Monde with an air of annoyance, and stroked her fur. "Now now... be nice," she murmered in Japanese to Ten. "What about you then?" she asked, looking back at Monde. "How rong have you been at Hogwarts?"
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Monde looked with a glimps of satisfaction on the trails going towards Hogwarts "This is my finale year before i become a wizard" Monde said as to himself but loud enough for Shi to hear it "Its kind of odd really..." Monde sighed.
the sound of steel rolling came nearer, and when Monde turned his head,he found the hogwarts express aproaching. Monde smiled, and barely noticed the screetching sounds the train made as it pulled the breaks. "Lets go on bord" He said to Shi, making a gesture towards the train. He went in, and found a cabin
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 pm

"ok thats a realif i didn't want to be late" he looked at monde "so you've been here for 7 years howscome i havn't seen ether of u here before" he asked curiusly "well i probaly have but just a moment
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Monde looked up as a Ravenclaw student walked in the cabine and sat down ((I know its godmodding, but you have to do this to join us...)) Monde was about to say something like 'who invited you?', but that would just cause an awkward situation, and Monde wasnt a fan of awkward situations. Intead he just shrugged at the question "I havnt seen you either" Monde replied "But it seems like you know a lot about me, so who are you?" The question was straightforward, but not intimidating ment.
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Shiyumi nodded and started yanking her trunk towards the train. She loaded it into a compartment and glanced around once more before sitting down in a seat. 'I am going to kill Jiva and Jake,' she thought annoyed. She brushed it aside though and looked up at the Ravenclaw who was there.

Another girl walked up. "Pardon me, but iz zis seat taken?" she said, a thick french accent changing some of her words. "I assume by now most others in ze train are already full," she said, looking between Shiyumi and Monde.

Shiyumi shrugged. "I don't care," she said, scooting towards the window.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 pm

"well she said your name and your robe hints some of it other wise i don't now that much about you" he look at the girl so the rest of the train is full meens we must be leaveing soon right" he looks around and asks the other two
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Casey sighed and looked around, other students were already boreding so she pulled her trunk on to the train, and started looking for a compartment to sit in.

She saw one with a few people in it and not being much for crouds she opted for the less crouded one.

She quietly stepped in to the compartment and put her trunk up top.

Feeling rather awkward she sat down not wanting to interupt.
Kiara
Kiara

Female Posts : 15

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 5th

http://hogwartsguardians.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 am

Eleanor ran through the wall just in time. ''Phew! I almost banged my head..''. She dragged her trunk on the train. As it started to move, she toppled over and started to giggle. She got up and went into Casey's cabin. ''Hi, I'm Ellie, this is my 5th year at hogwarts''. She smiled and she stopped giggling like a fool.

Ellie

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5th Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 am

Monde sighed as the train began to set out. First slowly, then a bit faster, and soon it was out of the station,and on its way towards hogwarts on the old familiar tracks. Monde looked in his trunk, wich was stuffed under his seat, and took out a new book about defense against dark magic, he had bought, and started to read
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 am

"so any of u been out in the forst yet at hogworts" he asked "i hear that is is spooky and scary but cool and fun when there are no scary creatures around" he took a breath and went on "i've been to scard to go out there my self but i wish i could"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:12 am

Monde looked up from his book at the Adrian. 2nd year? 3rd year? something like that... "Its something special, maybe your going to have care of magical creatures i can imagine? You got to be ready for unexpected things, the teacher is a pain,talking about learning by doing, wich causes all kinds of unexpected situations." Monde paused for a second looking out of the window "though i heard there was missing a lot of teachers this year, dont know if its gonna affect our studying, but something seem wrong" Monde said, more to himself while starring out of the window
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Shiyumi had started zoning out at Monde's head, and was completely missing the conversation about the forest.

Ines was sitting next to her and glanced over. "Ines Alexandre Beaumond-Rahra," she said, offering her hand to Shiyumi.

"Quite a mouthfur, as they say," Shiyumi said with a grin. "Shiyumi Cho. You're in Ravencraw, right?" she asked Ines.

Ines nodded. "Yes I am. Sixth year." They both watched each other for a minute before Shiyumi snapped her fingers.

"I know where I remember you from... you're that girl who set that giant centipede on the astronomy tower," Shiyumi said. Ines nodded, unblushing.

"I see zat got around..." Ines said.

Shiyumi laughed. "It was an inspiration to me."

They both grew quiet, and Shiyumi caught onto a little of what Monde and the other boy were talking about, something about the forbidden forest. "Disappearing teachers?" Shiyumi asked. She felt so out of the loop whenever she went to Japan for summer break, and she could never find out all she needed once she got back to Hogwarts.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Casey blinked at the giggling girl and nodded.

"Ah so am I, Casey McConn of Hufflepuff" she said with a smile.

She listened to the other goings of about the teachers and nodded..

"Yeah.. there is a real Teacher shortage this year" she said with a nod, putting her two cents in.
Kiara
Kiara

Female Posts : 15

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 5th

http://hogwartsguardians.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 pm

"no no he said not enough teachers not that there were disapiring" he sighed "well are u in casting spells" i hear that it gets easier later on but so far i keep messing up all the time
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:45 pm

"Ah..." Shiyumi said. She got up with a sigh and started digging around in her trunk. She pulled out a few books, Memoirs of a Geisha and Revolution is Not a Dinner Party, before sitting back down and cracking open the first one. Before she got to involved she answered his question though. "Most of my sperrs turn out fine," she said. "Some brow up in my face though."

Ines shrugged. "Occasionally mine do not work," she said. "Zat is usually in Charms, and eet does not happen to often."
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 am

Monde shrugged "I dont know why they arent there, they mightve just went away, but so many teachers going away at the same time, thats odd" Monde said, and went back to his book, not really reading it. He couldnt concentrate for some reason. He looked up a the window again We should be there soon He thought to himself, trying to relax a little, but something seemed wrong.
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 pm

"ok well we will see what teachers there are when we get there" he started to think to him self about how diffrent it would be if there arn't any teachers "so would the older students teach some classes then"?
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"I highry doubt it," Shiyumi said, looking up from the part where Hatsumomo was threatening Pumpkin. "They wirr probabry get temps from the ministry."
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 am

It became late, and the train reached Hogwarts station, and some screetching sounds later, the train had stopped, and other students were about to leave the train.

Monde woke up. He had fallen asleep, resting his head towards the window. He stretched once, and looked once around, to return back to the real world.

Monde stood up, and pulled out his trunk from under the seat, and slipped out, before any of the others.

Monde walked out on the station, and walked his familiar lonely way down to the horsewagons, dragged by invisible horses, at least they were for Monde. He sat into the one in front, and waited for everybody to arrive.
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Shiyumi stuffed her book back into her trunk and tripped out of the train. She looked around at the various carriages as she regained her balance.

"There you are," came a voice, slightly monotonic. Shiyumi turned around and saw both Jiva and Jake walk up to her.

"Jive, Jakey, hey," Shiyumi said with a big grin. She moved over to hug both of her friends. Jake hugged her back with a big grin, and Jiva returned the hug with her usual expression, that was none. Jiva had long hair that she had died pure white, and was pakistani from both her parents side, though living in england for so long gave her an almost completely accurate british accent. She had on the traditional colors for a griffendoor. Jacob was a lot more outgoing and the blue colors he wore for ravenclaw went well with his pitch black hair.

"Hey Yumi," Jake said as she hugged him.

"What say we grab a carriage?" she said with another grin. She walked up to a random one, climbing up. "Where were you guys anyways?"

"Other side of the train," Jiva responded. Shiyumi rolled her eyes and saw Monde already sitting in the carriage.

"Oh, hello again," she said as she sat down.

---

Ines walked silently out of the train, looking around with a slight expression of disintrest. She stood to the side as she tried to figure out which carriages might have people in them that she hadn't made enemies of.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next