Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Leaky Cauldron -Open-

2 posters

Go down

The Leaky Cauldron -Open- Empty The Leaky Cauldron -Open-

Post by NobleSlug Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Shiyumi walked into the Leaky Cauldron carrying several bags. Most of them were from various stores such as Flourish and Blotts or the apothecary. She also carried bags from some muggle stores such as H&M and XXI Forever. She sat down with a sigh and ordered a drink. Her parents had sent her down to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies seeing as they were meeting with the UK Ambassador to Japan. She glanced around looking for anyone she knew. Her friend Jiva wasn’t there and neither was Jacob. She leaned forwards onto the table top, officially bored.

<<tag anyone nearby>>
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Female Posts : 56

Character sheet
House: Slytherin and Ravenclaw
Year: 4th and 6th

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron -Open- Empty Re: The Leaky Cauldron -Open-

Post by Giera Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am

Monde sat in a cornor, and had ordered a cup of tea. A familiar face entered the shop. Monde had seen her before in the slytherin chanbers, but he didnt knew her very well. The waitress served the coffee with a smile that Monde dint even see, he just pulled out some coins of his pocket, placed them on the table, took his cup of coffee, and walked over to his Slytherin-comrade. "Hello" Monde said to Shiyumi, and placed his cup in front of an open seat, and with an asking mine he sat down, so that Shiyomi could object if she didnt wanted to be joined. "Your from Slytherin right?" Asked Monde and took a sip, "I think ive seen you before"
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60

Character sheet
House: N/A, Slytherin
Year: 15, 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Shiyumi looked up at the boy, slightly in shock, but also with pleasure at the mentioning they knew she was in Slytherin. It was a welcome change from what she normally got, which consisted of an uncomfortable look and some muttering. She nodded to the seat to show she didn't mind if he sat and they looked at him. "Yes, I am in Srytherin," she said, her japanese accent changing her 'l's to 'r's. She stuck her hand across the table for him to shake. "I'm Shiyumi Cho."
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 am

Monde took it. "Hello Shiyumi" Monde replied, and took a sip more, "Your from Japan right? I can tell by the accent. Arent there any magical schools in Japan?" Monde asked curious, looking at the bags Shi had with her.
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 am

"I am indeed," she said, throwing her ponytail over one shoulder. "There are actuarry quite a few schoors for magic in Japan, but my parents are the Japanese ambassadors to the Ministry of Magic, so they thought it wourd be prudent to have me going to Hogwarts," she said with a shrug as she sipped the green tea she had ordered. "I myserf don't care. If I had gone to a schoor in Japan I wourd have had to dear with my grandmother arr the time," she said with a grin.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Monde chuckled lightly "I see" He said "So how many years have you been on Hog-" Monde stopped not finnishing his sentence, "We have to go" Monde said, and nodded towards the clock hanging above the entrance "The train will soon leave from the station" Monde picked up his bags, and drank the last of his coffee in one slurp "We can speak on at the train" Monde said, and stormed out the door.

((EXIT to the trainstation))
((I didnt know if i were to join your other char, or make a new topic, so you just decide, wich one we should join, and ill follow))
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 pm

((It would probably work to just join the topic Ines is in))

Shiyumi was a little startled at his abrupt exit but she downed the last of her tea and set it down on the table. She grabbed her bags and moved to the upstairs of the leaky cauldron. She had gotten a room there to stay before she went to Hogwarts again seeing as her parents had to stay at Japan for an extra week. She shoved the bags in her trunk and grabbed her cat. <<I'll be posting the english translations of what she says in Japanese in bold>> "Come on Tennie. Time to get going," she muttered to her cat, before hauling her trunk downstairs.

She breezed out the door and started towards King's Cross, Ten no Neko perched on the trunk.

((Exit to Station))
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down