Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character Massie

2 posters

Go down

My character Massie Empty My character Massie

Post by Massie Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:22 am

General information

Name: Massie Swift

Nickname: Mass

Persional Information

Personality: She is awesome.But doesn't like anyone much.Massie has a good attitude most of the time.She likes magic,spells and she hates most people and most preps.

History: Massie grew up in Hogmed and she had lots of friends but then she didn't have a bond with them because the matured faster than she did.And they were talking about other things Massie didn't like so they broke apart.And she got the letter for Hogwarts so shes going there.

Appearance Information

Height: 5'2

Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance: She has a Hogwarts uniform on and a wand.She has deep brown hair.She has ice blue eyes.And she has a locket

School Information

House: Griffendor

Year: 2nd year

Wand: The wood is oak.The core is made of unicorn hair and a owl feather,its 5 inches long.

Rank(s): A Hogwarts student

Spell Point: 2

RP Sample

RP Sample: Massie was walking thorough the halls of the Griffendor building with her 4 bags searching for her room.The she found her rooms sat her stuff down and went outside.It was her 2nd year at Hogwarts and she loved Hogwarts.

Massie

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

My character Massie Empty Re: My character Massie

Post by Kalina Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am

You need one more line on your history and personality. You also need better grammar. Only one core, and you should say if it is strong, flimsy, etc. Put more on appearance, and your RP sample is kind of sloppy. If you could fix that as well, then you will have a MUCH better chance of being approved.
Kalina
Kalina
Creator
Creator

Female Posts : 50

https://hprpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down