Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin Ellantrix

2 posters

Go down

Austin Ellantrix Empty Austin Ellantrix

Post by Austin Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 am

General information

Name: Austin Ellantrix

Nickname: Thin-Bones, on account of how skinny he actualy is under his robes. He is deeply hurt by this term, and takes great offense to it.

Persional Information

Personality: Unlike most potion masters through the history of Hogwarts, Austin does not fit the classic 'evil teacher' demeanor. He is quiet, and frail. He is soft-spoken, and is generally very quiet. He tends to shy away from many things involving large amounts of physical contact. Despite his personallity, he felt compelled to become a teacher, despite his dislike of public speaking, he felt he would never be suited at anything else. As well, he truly demonstrates looks are misleading, as he can hold his own with many opponets. He opens up slightly, but not much, with those people he befriends. Wich is not many. Though, with a lot of his students, excluding the more rude ones, he tends do have a good to decent relationship with his students.

History: 36 years ago, the single mother, a wizard, was the victim of an uncommon event, a wizarding rape. A male wizard raped his mother, and left her with a child. His mother detested the child greatly, even considering abortion. She hated the child, but deep down, had enough humanity to let her son live. Even when he was born, he was dreated horribly. Reffered to as 'Bastard Son' by his own mother. Austin never grew up in a healthy enviorment. He grew frail, and thin, his motehr barely fed him. Even so, his mother's cruel treatmant did strengthen Austin, and he became quite capable of holding his own and ressisting pain at this point. He and his mother were over-joyed when he got his letter to Hogwarts. He would no longer have to live in his horrible home, and his mother would no longer have her burdon. Even at Hogwarts, the damage his mother did to him could not be undon, he ate as he pleased and such, but never gained much weight, he was permanenley thin, even going to Saint Mungos a few times from his weight problems. Eventually, he passed his classes, O.W.Ls, and N.E.W.Ts, all with Acceptable, Exceeds Expectations, or Outstanding. He grew attatched to the school durring his time here, and never wanted to go back home. This place had taken care of him, it was his home. So, he took the place of the Potions Master, quite fortunate since the old one retired the year he graduated.

Appearance Information

Height: 5 Feet, 6 Inches Tall

Weight: 117 Lbs

Appearance: Austin Ellantrix Thinman
Thin, Pale, and a small mustache. He carries his wand in a cane, and typically wears an old fashioned muggle coat. It is a very small coat, based on his thin size, as well as a muggle hat. He wears muggle clothing often as he freaquently takes stroles through muggle places, so it became custom to him.
School Information

House: Slytherin (Head of House, if acceptable)

Year: Passed all 7 Years

Wand: White Yew Wood, Baby Penguin Feather Core. 9 and 3/4 inches, a little thicker than other wands. One of the few wands Ollivander sold that were not made in Great Britan. It was made by wizards journeying in Antartica. They needed wands after theirs were destroyed in Yeti encoutners, so an apprentice Wandmaker they brought, fashioned them some wands. This was made from the White Yew Wood the wizard's large boat was made from, with a core from feathers of the nearby baby penguins, enchanted penguins, of course. This wand was never used, and was placed as an extra, but was given to Ollivander to sell upon their return to Britan.

Rank(s): Potions Master, Head of Slytherin House (Placed there as the Sorting Hat thought the ambitious house could be good for the poor boy)

Spell Points: 13

RP Sample

RP Sample: (Kimmy? Must I really do this? I can, if you wish, dig up my 2000 word training post form Avatar RPG in Microsoft Word, I don't feel like doing it now, but I can dig it up if you'd like.)

Note: He is an Animagus, obtained shortly after he graduated, he is the Animagus of a Pigeon, the same as his patronous. He gained this form as he wanted to fly without a broom, to 'be free from his old life for good'.

(If you would like, I can NPC some Dark Wizards, and if I get too in detail with them, I can make profiles for them)

Last edited by Austin on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Austin
Austin
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Austin Ellantrix Empty Re: Austin Ellantrix

Post by Giera Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Wand: (Wood, Core, Length, Short 1-3 sentence description. The Admins and Mods deside this. Because: The Wand chooses the Wizard.)
I tell this every time... Kim could you please edit that the submitter should make request first, and then the mods will approve or disapprove it? If we want the site up and going, we cant keep on making wands up, it takes too much time.

However. I would suggest something like a white wand, with a core of sommething peguinish?

Additional Classes: (Would you like me to place the classes he took in his school years?)
Just delete it

Spell Points: Umm... 13 - 16? since he is a compitent and somewhat talented dueler?
id say 13. Its about double as much as a 7thyear. You might say that you are a talented dueller, but it doesnt fir your char. I dont see a nervous small posionsmaster beeing a talented dueller, and i dont find anything that justyfies you beeing that strong

Very interresting char. Im looking forward to see it in action, and thanks for the offer concerning the evil wizards, seeing you are co-owner, im pretty sure its mostly up to you, than for me to allow ^^.

And btw, I think you are born as animagus, and maybe you can discover it later on, but its not really a biggy...
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60

Character sheet
House: N/A, Slytherin
Year: 15, 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Alright, let me work on some additions. I know the talented dueler doesn't fit the small, frail, potion's master, but I placed it there because he was strengthened over the time his mother was so cruel to him. Example; if it was never shown, would you think Mcgonagal or Dumbledore were that powerful? Before you heard how great they were, they seemed like simple elderly people. Another case and point, the humble little Preoffesor SLughorn never looks that strong, yet he prooved he can hold his own well in the 7th book. But sure, 13 it is.

And no, one is not born an Animagus, as it has been stated you register to become one.
Austin
Austin
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Giera Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Very creative wand, gotta give you credit for that. I will approve, and your free to RP. I will not put in approved section yet, because Kim has to decide if you should do an RPsample (wich i doubt)

GierApproved! ^^
Giera
Giera
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 60

Character sheet
House: N/A, Slytherin
Year: 15, 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm